View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 04:45 PM   #1
*Magic_and_Silk*

How Do You Identify?:
femme with a fetish for beautiful dresses.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, Miss, girl, Red...
Relationship Status:
single

*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Magic_and_SIlk~~From My Secret Garden

From the time I was very young, when I would get upset or encounter something that made me sad, or when I would have to endure things that made me cry or when my heart was broken, I have had this place inside that I could go. This place was not a place that, at first, was accessible to anyone else. It is a place within my heart and soul, where I could go to heal myself or to hide from the things that would hurt me so I could get my bearings and deal with those things in more healthy ways.

This place is what I called 'My Secret Garden'. It is the place where my muse lives. It is the place that I go when I need complete solitude. I can shut the gate behind me and lock it, so no one can follow. Or I can just stand on the threshold and gaze at the Witseria and Poppies that grow there.

Now, when I wish to let someone in, all I have to do is present a work of art or a poem or prose. These things are small parts of myself, tiny parts of my soul. They are steps in my Journey. Writing them helps me see inside myself. And sometimes, I feel like they are good enough to show to others. Maybe someone else feels the same and can take some comfort in knowing that they are not alone in this world, no matter how lonely it feels.

DIAGNOSIS

Standing on the asphalt plain-
Jagged edged,
Full of resentment.
It mourns for the smoothness of Youth.
Under my feet, a protest.
No lips to form words
~yet, biting.
Darkness descends,
Silence ruptures me
~my hands.
I rend the air
with an endless keening
that empties my soul.
Lightning strikes me.
I wait for the rain to fill it up once more
....to wash it away; that blackened plain.
Hold tightly; I attempt to keep my world
from flying apart
like shattered glass.

COPYRIGHT S.J.Sexton

My joy in life comes from the Journey.

*Magic_and_Silk* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Magic_and_Silk* For This Useful Post: