Old 09-02-2010, 05:37 PM   #9
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not designed to like only one kind or type of anything. I like salads, period.

Right now, there's large red bell peppers, mushrooms, mini bell peppers (yellow, orange and red), romaine, shredded cheddar cheese, garlic and onions in our fridge with both non-fat and full fat Caesar dressing. I can make about 5-6 different salads with that combination alone.

I do tend to prefer romaine over spinach, as it seems to last longer, though I do like both.

One of my favorite simple salads of all time is chopped walnuts, shredded mozz cheese (usually non-fat), mushroomes chopped up teeny tiny, and romaine with a raspberry vinaigrette or a pear vinaigrette. Yummmmmy.

I kinda feel like Forest Gump here, but I like Caesar salad, Cobb salad, Waldorf salad, Chef salad, garden salads, dinner salads, clean out the fridge salads (aka everything but the sink salads), Greek salad, protein salads, rice/couscous salads, three bean salad, potato salad, egg salad, macaroni salad, BLT salad, crispy chicken salad, Mediterranean salads, and a plethora of others.

I do, however, not particularly care for carrot raisin salad and I find ham salad quite distasteful.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: