Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,123 Times in 8,604 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

[spoilers again]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
I LOVE this show. I too can’t stand Smurf, but just the older one. I don’t care for the actress either.
Yanno, I think I like the older Smurf better than the younger Smurf (Janine), but both are a mess as far as I can see. Though, I can't get past the older Smurf putting out a hit on Baz and his lady (and having Pope do it).

Would love to hear your take on some of these people or storylines (if you have the time and are inclined):
What do you think happened to Baz's birth mom?

What's the deal with the Black guy (biker) in Escondido? Is he an undercover cop or federal agent? Or maybe a hit man for a rival heist gang?

Do you think Smurf intentionally seduced Pope? I'm thinking of a sex scene Pope had with a woman and it made me think he was fantasizing about some things he did with Smurf.

Any characters you like or expect to die? I think Craig may die (as he did in the film this is based on) or Josh (aka J). I'm hoping it's J. But something tells me J may be the last one standing with all the money and goods.

Can you think of any TV mothers who are/were worse than Smurf? I can't think of one.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote