Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina03 View Post
I've finished the thing that goes inside each box. I'm struggling a bit with decorating the box itself though. The match boxes I bought are paper, but they're coated with some kind of plastic. They repel paint and colored pencils like water off a duck. I tried sanding them. It kind of helped. I may just paint on paper then glue the paper to the box.
I'd welcome ideas, if anyone has any. I'm so excited about this project!!!
here is what I'm doing..
I took one box apart on the seam to create a pattern. Mine are going to be 3-D. So I'm making the cover and wrapping it when its finished. The pattern is a little bigger around the perimeter so I can trim as needed.

Try using an alcohol wipe to remove the plastic coating? Or a quick wipe with polish remover? Do an experiment.

I'm having fun! The energy abounds!! ☀️☀️☀️

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: