How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Spring Collage Project
With a twist hidden object!

Time for us to rip, tear, or cut up craft paper, wrapping paper, magazines or newsprint. Transform these fun elements into a picture. You can use glue, glue sticks, Modge Podge or anything that will attach to the base. The base should be of at least card stock weight. You have a size perimeter of nothing smaller than 5x7 or larger than 8x11 ( remember shipping costs)

You will to make a collage for every crafter that signs up. Please mail them back to me by April 14th and should arrive or be late by April 20th. That's 4 weeks. I will reach out with my address after we close sign ups. I will get them back into the mail by April 24th with $10 for return shipping costs.
Are you ready for a theme?? It's gonna be SPRING, with a twist of finding a hidden object. Hmmm, what can that BE? Spring always brings in the best STRAWBERRIES!!
Incorporate a strawberry into your work of art! Make us search for that red berry!

Crafters remember to follow sign up and returning project dates. It's most important for you to plan and schedule a prompt return. We know what the consequences are.

Spring Hidden (strawberry)Twist Collage project

1. Besame
2. Clay
3. Nanners
4. Georgia Ma'am
And so on...

Hope to see your name of this list!
I'm so excited to get started!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: