View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 08:01 PM   #18
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I crave…

Your melody: crashing against the still waters of my being;

Your crescendo: placing your fingers on the keys of my instrument, gracefully blurring every sound my keys will make.

Your delicately placed strokes on me: until my soul bursts aflame in the fire of your all-consuming hunger;

Your need to pull my hips toward your being: your provocative skill, plying me gently as I plead for release.

Your hand exploring my chasms: causing my soul to weep with the Lilies of the Valley;

Your mouth: partaking of my milk and honey; drinking every morsel, my body willingly delivers to you.

Your tongue: lapping, tasting, savoring, probing and willing my pearl to bare its luster.

Your mind: enveloping my mind; unwrapping all the gifts stored within.

Your desire to make me yours: your all-consuming kiss that pierces through me, body and soul.

Your appetite: for what I have will feed you; the depths of my being and my untouched reserves have yet to be tapped.

What is my desire?
You …

© LDS

So many truly lovely lines: "willing my pearl to bare its luster"

Nice!
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post: