View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 12:08 PM   #130
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hi friends,

I'm wondering if you can give me some advice. I'm worried about manifesting my... worries lol. I am pretty good about staying positive usually, but I've noticed some intrusive thoughts lately. For example, my mom recently got offered a job in a new city that has high crime rates. So I keep getting this image of her getting robbed, etc.

Whenever I have those thoughts, I get upset and then I worry that because there was a strong emotion attached to that thought, I might accidentally manifest it. I know I shouldn't fret over it (i.e. give the thought more power), but that's hard to do in practice!

So THEN I wind up stressing about manifesting the wrong thing, which brings more negativity!

How do I not worry about my worries?
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote