Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I have worked from home more often than not during my work life. In the beginning what I had to make sure of is that the companies were not scammers. Once I made sure the companies were reputable then I was good. The biggest hurdle for me is making sure I did not procrastinate which is easy to do of course when you are home. Once I conquered that I really loved it. I have changed my field of work a couple of times and have still been able to work remote in some form.

I say go for it Medusa- just make sure you will be good financially working that way- and most of all you will be happy not always having the constant co-workers around. Some people say they really want this at first- and then find that they miss it a lot.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post: