How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, hy, hym, does not matter
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,604 Times in 411 Posts
Morgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST Reputation

The following pictures were taken in Santa Barbara, CA and I am using them as a representation of the images ingrained in my mind, which first prompted me to go to Iraq and spend one of year of my life...I did not go there in the military, although at the time I was still serving in the Air National Guard, I went as a civilian for a large defense contractor. My job consisted of rebuilding the communication infrastructure on various bases, a nice way of saying cable dog.... which means a splicer and installer of cabling and communication equipment. I will never forget the friends and troops I met in Iraq and I am uncertain, but some of them may not have come home....

Was I scared? You can bet I was.....nothing like having bombs and rounds going off daily while sleeping, working or hanging out with your friends. Would I take that year back....NEVER....I will never forget the troops who put their lives on the line...I just would like to say Thank You to our Military and others who risked their lives......Thank You Very Much.

Would I do it again? Perhaps Afghanistan, never know where I will be......My boots are still ready.

Last edited by Morgan; 02-14-2012 at 04:25 PM.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Morgan For This Useful Post: