MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post
i'm gonna go out on a limb and venture to guess that you are perfectly ok with said hatred.

A year ago I wasn't.. I'm a GREAT neighbor, I love to share, feed and be friendly so when we starting sharing this house I will be honest I was excited!!! I though OMG I live in a neighborhood. That warm fuzzy feeling didn't last long. The lady behind us, hates queers, she hates our trees honestly she wants us gone.

The guy in front of us, reported my vicious dog that barked all night and day to the city. My boxer (who is not with me anymore he's up North) is a big baby, a gentle run away from people only loves his pack kinda dog, friendly, gentle and loving. He did like to bark at the air or squirrels or other dogs walking by the fence.

The guy diagonal from us, drinks with his buddies and lord forbid I wear something cutesey all of a sudden I feel I am naked and they do their whole weird guy stuff that super imposing ass hats do.

The family next to him, he's called Grant dyke freak, freak of nature, wanna be man, and he called me a bitch under his breath cause I got sick and tired of him beating on his poor kids, the last straw was watching him pick his 4 year old daugher by the arm and squeezing as he called her a fucking bitch whore then he kicked her in the butt with his booted foot.

I went off and let him know what a dirt bag he was and how I would be calling CPS (not the first time) on his sorry abusive ass. I will be his worst nightmare when it comes to them kids. The guys next door have watched his behaviours and say nothing about his treatment of them
poor kids.

Their hate now doesn't bother me, I don't want people like that to acknowledge me cause I certainly want NOTHING to do with them paper house or not. I do have some nice guys up the road who are nice to Grant and I. Gawd knows what will happen the day I walk out the door in full leathers.... I had a preview a month ago at a leather intensive downtown, boy oh boy what a hoot.

"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: