View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 05:03 AM   #110
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I had some teacher crushes in high school. One was My math teacher and the other was the school librarian. I still to this day wonder what they are up to now as both left the school- the math teacher left before I graduated- and the librarian left a couple of years after.

But, for the crush where something happened- it would have been one of My sister's friends that was at the house for a sleep over. After My sister went to sleep we snuck outside to try our hand at smoking a cig- we both hated it- but we wound up close enough to kiss- we both liked that- a lot.

As for My current tv crush- Joanna Gaines from the show Fixer Upper. wheww weeee.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post: