View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 12:57 PM   #11
lillith

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you!

lillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputationlillith Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
lilith, very similar to you I've experienced a very open look at individuals regardless of background, orientation, race, etc. It is refreshing that the message is generally the same between variations. I am curious as to where this particular temple is. I'll be moving to Los Angeles next year and need to look into finding a place.
Hey Linus. Los Angeles is a big place, where are you planning on moving to? The temple I went to is in Gardena (near the beach cities or LA's version of the South Bay). There are great temples all around here and in the valley and out east. It all depends on where you are moving to.

If you would like, I can do some research on a temple that is close to where you are moving to.

Hope you are having a good day.

lillith

now how can you ignore a dancing pink elephant?

and how i so wish it would rain here.
lillith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lillith For This Useful Post: