betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayla View Post
Yay! Questions I can answer!

Ok, first off, the person who's name is on the listing is the person who listed the home for the homeowner. He works for them. He will answer your questions and be very nice to you and would go show you the house but his loyalties will always be with the home owner. Find someone to represent you. Preferably someone you know or who a friend can recommend. A buyer's agent works for you. Their commission is paid by the the seller so it doesn't cost you anything.

You can email the listing agent and just ask him what you asked above - is there a bathroom or any plumbing in the basement for a future bathroom / kitchen. He should be able to tell you that. Expect that he will ask if you'd like to set up a time to go see the house.

I'll add some stuff about general starting points in a different post.
Thanks Gayla, i really REALLY will love you forever if you tell me what to ask and what answers I want to hear.