View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 10:25 AM   #3
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

I'll have to dig around my computer, to see if I can find one of my single (at this time) tattoo. It's pretty simple, but I want to add some enhancements to it. It's on the upper part of my right buttock.

I plan to get one for my left side, of a white tiger, and I have the picture of what I want, in a box on my coffee table. I've been saving the pic for years, because I needed to not only save up the money to get the work done, but so that I would have someone who could drive me home from the ink-work (I get a real high as in a SM "flight" from the sensation). I will also Timber to help me in the care needed in the first couple of weeks, as it heals, since it's in an awkward place.

WT
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote