Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I absolutely love ink and would probably be covered if I had the $$. Luckily, a dear friend is one of the best tattoo artists I've ever met so she does some work for me at discount prices! ..lol She is an incredible artist named Kate Clark who is currently working at Monster Ink in Easley SC. Some of my other work has been done at Man's Ruin studio in Asheville NC by Heather Ruin, who has been featured on the covers of many tattoo magazines across the country. And still yet, a few have been done by Rock Ink in my hometown. I also have a couple of small ones that were done years ago by an artist that I wasn't very familiar with, who moved out of state and I don't really remember the name. I usually try to give credit to the artist. ..lol I have others that I don't have photos on this pc for, but here are some:

(The one of Anubis has just been started. It will be a complete leg piece of Egyptian art when finished...)

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote