View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 10:40 PM   #13
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Mine is a blue rose with a heart...and not well done I might add. I've wanted it gone for many years... but other than lasers, how can I get it completely gone? I was tempted to try a cover-up, but the ink is so dark and the lines so thick that I'm afraid it won't work. Plus, the first time was WAY too painful (I sat at the table hugging a pillow and shaking like mad!) ... I was "made" to get it by my Ex after my son passed away...(I guess you can call it my Ex's "mark"?)... it doesn't hold good memories... I wouldn't mind having another one, but don't want the old one to show through...

I would LOVE to have this one.... but need to find a really good artist who's skilled at cover-ups and making it look like it's air-brushed...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote