How Do You Identify?:
Femme, femmy, femmtastic
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

femmy1 will become famous soon enough
Default hey

I am sleeved. I am a cancer survivor.. which really just changed everything in my life. I am painfully shy in person..and sort of reclusive. I knew after cancer I would not be interested in a corporate job any longer, so I wanted to sleeve. I got screwed bad on the first part of the sleeve by a butch tattooist in Erie, PA which I went to because she was a site member of the dash site. I got two bunches of plumeria flowers with some maori swirl work around it, it looked like someone drew on me with a crayon bad bad bad... I tried to rectify the bad work but just got blown off. I sought a local artist in Pittsburgh where I live and found a great cover up guy. He fixed what I had and made a great tropical sleeve with tribal maori work, flowers and a butterfly. It is dark, and awesome !! I even found a way to get my husband's initials in there. It all turned out soo well !! I have the Elvis stamp on my other arm which I plan to get covered soon with another sleeve which will consist of various religious symbols mixed with a gypsy like= mother mary image lots of roses and crows. It is going to be soooo cool !! Being sleeved threw me into a whole 'nother employable status...hahah so I started my own business and never looked back.
I would cover my whole body if I could.. as I get older I don't heal as well. Latina and keloid-y to start with so I have to be careful and do it in steps. Oh well, that's my handicap !!

How much do you all pay ?? I am curious about that... I have about 26 hours into my arm... at well over 100$ an hour ... whew.. whoever used to think tattoos make a woman look cheap is o wrong. I think they look like cha-ching !!

f1~
femmy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to femmy1 For This Useful Post: