View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 10:47 PM   #38
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by istolurboxers38 View Post
I am a femme sort of. I am sort of a redneck femme as my one friend put it. I love my high heels and makeup. I like to be sexy even though I dont feel it. The main difference is I go out in jeans and t shirts can use a chainsaw, cut wood, get dirty, garden, and play football with the boys. I dont see why there needs to be catagories because I dont fit into one. Yes I lean more towards the butches but I have the worst luck in relationships anyways. To me I say be who you want and how you feel for that day. If you love yourself then the person you choose to be with should love you for you too. These are just my thoughts DJ
Hon, all that and a bucket of chicken too !! It only makes you a very self sufficient woman to be able to do all those things. And there is NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!! And what a cute screen name ta boot!!