Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
About six months ago I sold my family's property that had become two rental units since my mother's stroke. It had been in the family for four generations and my great grandfather (George Lusty) had run his oil heating business out of it. On the day I signed off on the sales agreement, I was sitting in my living room at home. Within minutes of signing the agreement, an old boat license plate, hanging above a window, fell loudly to the floor. Now that plate had been there at least 3 years and has never fallen. As I picked up the plate to hang it back up I noticed the plate bore the numbers/letters G19L. Now it took me an hour or so before I made the connection but as I looked up at the plate I suddenly realized that plate bore my great grandfather's initials. So I am not sure if he was angry I sold the property or wanted some credit for contributing to our financial security? With that in mind, I want to publicly apologize to my great grandfather for selling his property and tell him thank you for contributing to our financial security.
Your grandfather could have been letting you know he approved and to say "Hi" , how else could he tell u ~