View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 07:52 PM   #14
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

One of my best friends died five years ago. Five years in three weeks to be precise. She leaves to the masses, mustaches and dimes. Fall before last I was camping with her sister and mutual friends and after setting up my tent, blowing up the air mattress, etc- went back in to put on a swim suit and there was a dime in the center of my mattress. There are a lot of those stories. But the one I think I keep to myself is that she'll blow me up with pot smoke sometimes, because she always smoked and I didn't. Right after she died, my car filled with pot smoke. Every now and then she still blasts me. That and she will hijack Pandora radio. Not as much as she used to, but she still does at just the right times.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: