Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Voted other

I have used my phone and gotten on the site on break or while in the restroom, it's like reading the paper while ya go..... I would NEVER get on the site from a work computer with my company. To begin with it would block me and not let me have the site to start with. Secondly social websites are not important enough for me to jeopardize my job to begin with. Thirdly, my company can print out all the websites we've been to and not only that, they can tell how many pages have come off of your printer, they are pretty sophisticated with our IT/IS people.

To tell you how anal my company is they wrote up a guy last month for using his phone in the bathroom to post on facebook, at work having a great day. Someone trying to get brownie points for a promotion, who was not at work reported it.....
I would not last a day.

I am really good at what I do, but no way am I playing little corporate tell on people games at this point in my life. Zero.