Old 10-27-2010, 09:12 PM   #34
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcountry View Post
Yes...best time to stalk when ya'll are sleepin...(except Gemme ~ she's always up)
Not always.

*grin*

Moreso when I have insomnia or Organic's motor is running especially loud some evenings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Devil View Post
I access this site from work using my phone. I use the work computer for work only. I can access everything on this site with my phone except the chatroom. Whenever I try to get into the chatroom I get a message saying I need to download Java. I'm pretty sure I already have Java on my phone. Anyone one else have this problem accessing the chat with your phone. I'm using a Droid X btw. Would appreciate any tips you can supply. thanks
Linus would be the best person to ask tech questions about the site. He has an Ask Linus thread or you could pm him.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote