View Single Post
Old 01-16-2024, 01:17 PM   #9
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
He’s my boo bear.

Thanked 32,056 Times in 9,969 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Democrats in my home state (Oregon)

Gov Kotek is governor of our state and she is fearless, and strong in her moral and ethical values. For example: people mindlessly, during T——p’s occupation of the WH, voted for a cruel transportation policy that hurts several communities near bridges that have been set to become road toll robbersville. One community by a certain big bridge impacted harshly by this back-door trumpian policy appointed community reps to challenge this horrible venge filled idea and luckily they have almost put the kibbosh on municipal tolls on our roads and bridges. We don’t need to do that and I find it refreshing that a city dominated by trumpian voters is saying No Way to Tolled Highways and Bridges. Gov Kotek has blocked this horrible idea until 2026, which by then, hopefully that entire hate filled idea is extinguished.

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: