Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone,

Well its summertime, and I've decided to kick-start My weight loss now even though I will be indoors most of the summer watching My sister. I don't mind it, but I also need to work on getting some of this weight off. I know that I will be supported greatly here, and just want to look for ideas to help Me in getting started but also to have that support that I may not always have here. I do have My parents and a couple of friends to support Me, however I think being among friends here too is going to benefit Me in the long run.

I put on My facebook status the other day that I was thinking of joining Weight Watchers, what do you all think of that? Should I just stick to trying exercise and eating right or would that be a good idea too? Does anyone have experience or know someone who has been to WW and if so, what was your overall opinion of it? Right now this is just a thought in My head but I'm just looking for feedback whatever it may be. I plan on using the summer to read over this thread, write down idea of things to try plus I'm also thinking of buying a bike this summer and getting a gym membership. I have a doctor's appointment next week and plan on getting weighed but three months ago I was 374 ~ thats the highest I've ever been.

I look forward to having this thread, and My Planet family, there to help Me to finally begin getting healthy :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: