Old 04-22-2010, 03:39 PM   #31
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default love this thread!!

Strong trust bond...
I would rather someone talk to me about a fear or insecurity before making up stuff in their head about it. I know I am gonna try like hell to do the same.

Checking in with each other regularly...
I am gonna approach the person I am with and ask if everything is ok with the relationship. I am gonna ask if there is something I can do to make things easier/smoother. I am gonna ask if I am igniting the fire on the regular or if I need to step it up. My expectation is my partner do the same. I have had some great all night long conversations from this approach.

Support the girl and the growth...
I am a proud sponsor of the "you go on and grow girl" club . No membership fee required to join. Life is short and we all gotta get our piece of the pie in every compartment of our lives. I need this to be reciprocated.

Common interests and support of things that are not so commonly interesting to one party or the other. Enthusiasm

Passion and input please and I am not talking about sex. I am referring to opinions about the life we are living and having them.

Sex is important to me in a relationship in order to feel loved. I am a lover of fucking and having painful raw dirty random renedevouz's so I am gonna be cruising my mate constantly inside the home and outside the home. I like to feel this reciprocated.

this makes me feel loved and secure
this also makes me feel loved and secure

willingness to negotiate is a good quality

i may or may not be back to post more...
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to weatherboi For This Useful Post: