Old 04-22-2010, 05:00 PM   #35
Lillie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl,princess,her, that girl, she! but mostly just "babygirl"
Relationship Status:
single

Lillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Oh. I was waiting for an opportunity to post another one of June's unpopular (and personal) opinions.

Rule #1 - Femmes Always Run The Fuck. Even when they're taking it from behind.
I LOL each and every time I see this posted..something so simple as "run the fuck" gets me each time ..ahahaha..

ok anyyyyyyyway lol..

I have no one way to feel love..I think each person loves differently..and each person recieves love differently..I remember the first time my first (ex) told me she loved me..she kept staring at me over dinner..and of course I asked what? and she said I need to show you..so she took my hand and traced the words I love you on it..it was a moment I know I will never forget..because without words she showed me..it was what our relationship was all about..showing!..it was in the "doing' of something not the "saying" of it..

Now fast forward 20+ years and its in all ways..I love to be romanced..I love to have notes left in places like my lunch box or car door..just saying..hello beautiful..it takes my breath for that moment..that is very powerful for me..I love to hear it as well..but..to me loving a partner must encompass what the word Partner truely means to you..it means everything to me..we share everything..im your rock you are mine..I do not feel the need to be reassured 24/7 of your love for me..but when we are together It will be known, felt..in a touch a certain look..the tone of voice in the conversation we are having. Im a queen and treat hym like a king..and I reap the rewards from that..it is unspoken yet it is the loudest I have ever heard it!..

Lillie

The most expensive jewels I ever wore around my neck was my child's arms

Lillie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lillie For This Useful Post: