Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

I was born a woman,and maybe I have not always wanted to be one (my early years mostly)but ask me today and i'll tell you I am happy being a woman.Of course when I was a girl I was a tomboy,but enjoyed being in the company of girls.I'm not a lesbian or bi-sexual.But these are the type of women I dated and hung out with.I am a feminist,and I get along with most feminist unless they are extreme. I don't like anything that is extreme..and hating people because they were born with a penis is pretty extreme.I like the words dyke and pervert..and bitch.But I don't like being called Sir,what strangers call me on a daily basis.Its possible that I may be a two-spirit person,but that is something I never bothered to ask. My wife is lesbian and is pretty much opposite of what I look like, in appearance mostly.We look like a straight couple.

I id as a Butch Woman,period.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post: