Old 01-25-2011, 08:05 PM   #25
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I think it depends on the person and at varying stages I can see a gap, even in the same person that I didn't see it in maybe even only a few years ago.

I thought there was a huge gap when I was 16 or 20 between myself and Nannie. She just didn't get it. As I aged that gap got a little smaller and in the past 10 years, well I use to tell Mom, Nannie has gotten so cool in her old age.

When Pa died in 02, we talked Nannie into getting a computer. She couldn't do a lot with it but she did learn to email and simple stuff like that, no she didn't surf the net. I just thought it was way cool that she even would want to learn about the computer at 81 yrs old.

Mom and I have always been close, but it seems the last few years I feel a gap as she is aging. Chuckling...she's getting more like Nannie was in her 60's.

I do see a gap though, in folks in general. I see a gap in the "younger" folks as well as the "older" folks, maybe that is because I'm sorta in the middle now and have friends and family on both sides and have to adjust accordingly almost daily.

Maybe I'll think of more later

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: