Old 01-31-2011, 10:44 AM   #35
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Question # 5 1-30-11

How do colors and music change our moods?
Well I can tell you as I passed the orthodontist office while ago, the colors brought laughter to me. He has painted the whole building in pastel colors. The house is one color the trim is another color and each window shudder is a different color. I thought what the heck has moved in there? I think colors do have effects on our moods and sensitivities. I also think the colors we dress in point to our moods sometimes and also may have an effect on the way others perceive us and their mood or attitude toward us.

Music.......now that is a whole other story. Music can lift me up, jack me up and even sometimes tear me down. There is nothing like music I like all music as long as I can understand the words and they aren't vulgar. Music can make me silly, sad, stupid, all sorts of things music can do to me. There has probably been a song written about every imaginable thing in life, I don't see how they keep coming up with new ones but I'm glad they do.

As Elvis said....I learned very early in life that: 'Without a song, the day would never end; without a song, a man ain't got a friend; without a song, the road would never bend -- without a song.' So I keep singing a song.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote