Old 02-08-2011, 07:23 PM   #37
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Question # 5 1-30-11

How do colors and music change our moods?
Colors have the ability to change one's mood incredibly. Look at fast food restaurants. You'll see lots of reds, oranges, yellows and browns. Those colors tend to stimulate appetites. You'll see lots of soft greens and blues in doctor's offices as those tend to calm folks. Children like red and bright yellow, so you'll see lots of them and other bright colors where they are.

Music is like air for me. A song has the ability to get inside my bones if it means enough to me. Music can right a wrong, make a bad day good, and allow us to let go of small stuff and maybe even some big things too. Music moves us because it's a story folded neatly in melody. We all can relate to a good story.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote