ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Martina,

I appauld you for doing it the right way (even though all this paperwork can drive us more than bonkers). In the case of the child copied the answers to all the math problems, this is not going to serve him in the long run because he will go onto another level of math unprepared.

But you are a professional. I know many teachers on the college level who wait to grade (sometimes even assign papers that should have been assigned all semester) at the last minute. It amazes me how they think this is teaching. It takes a lot of work to adjust curriculum (I don't do IEP's but I know how much a pain in the ass they are but they are legal documents and sometimes the accommodations on them help the child get what the need (very sometimes if they are actually provided) to be successful.

Have a great summer and enjoy yourself
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post: