Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,009 Times in 8,560 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Orema- that's great! Go you! What IF schedule are you following?

With my daughter having moved out I finally have space in my little house for an actual exercise room! On Sunday, I moved my rowing machine in there along with my bosu and hand weights.

Last winter I bought a smart TV but have never used it. I thought it might be nice to have up there to put on a show while I'm rowing, as opposed to music I usually listen to. That's how my brother used to rack up his rowing hours, he'd spend the winter rowing through shows like Northern Exposure. I'm really not a TV person but I think this could change things up from my regular routine which can get boring in the winter.

Yesterday I rowed 5k while embarking on the new Hulu series, Pen15. It was funny and I had a good workout! I'll do the same in a bit here before I go to work.
Thanks, easy!

It's a variation on IF. I was only eating food between noon and 5pm, but that's changed since I've started exercising. These days I need solid food around 10am and I still have dinner around 5.

I only lost one pound last week, but my doctor is happy with my progress. He had me track my blood pressure daily over the last week because it was high after my last visit with him and it's lower than it's been in years. I cut down on salt and it's made a big difference.

Thanks again.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: