Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
Good job Strappie!! Great thread!

I used to only smoke when I drank....then it became more and more often than that. So Sunday in the parking lot at the Chief's game, I had one cig left in the box and told myself I was not going to buy any more. When money is THIS tight, it is S-T-U-P-I-D to buy cigarettes! So, I have not smoked since after the game Sunday. Several times I have gotten in my truck to go up to 7-11....then I sit there and talk myself out of it. So far, so good.

This is not the best time of year for me, personally, to quit....this is a stressful time of year, but why wait? Why keep putting it off? The time is NOW!! I can do this!! WE can do this!!

I am very irritated today....is that a side effect of quitting? Like, I wanted to ring my dad's neck for whistling at work today! I wanted to play bumper carts at the grocery store when people wouldn't get out of my way.

Then I skipped down the freezer section and made the old folks smile....that cheered me up....AND, I realized that I was not winded like usual by the time I got to the end of the frozen veggies!

G,

That is AWESOME!!!

Yes one of the many side effects to quitting. You all think I have A.D.D. now.. you outta see me when I quit cold turkey, I bounce off the walls. I can't focus on anything. I told the owner of the company I work for.. If you don't see me writing it down, consider it "gone". Another words I can't even pay attention to the "Owner" haha.. I guess that isn't so funny. I haven't been one to have that "hand gesture" hand to mouth problem (well yet) you know sticking a cig in your mouth vs quitting and sticking food in your mouth instead. Thankfully I am too busy bouncing off the walls to eat, I tend to lose weight.

GOOD LUCK G... I say.... WE CAN!!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post: