Old 08-01-2015, 09:41 AM   #10
Karysma

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Post Apocolyptic

Karysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST ReputationKarysma Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

TruTexan - You are absolutely right. I have actually been doing some 'Meet up' events lately... but mostly knitting groups. Unfortunately I always feel like a pretender in groups like that though because I can't be myself in groups of little old ladies in the south.. lol! I would love to find a Butch-Femme group here. I have not seen one as of yet - and I am afraid that if I did that the temptation to fall into another relationship would be too high. There is a Lesbian group in my area that I might go to. I just have to wait for one that doesn't say something about 'single ladies' or 'dancing'. lol!

I loved chatting with you guys the other night. You don't even know how much that helps! Last week was a time where I couldn't eat. I just physically couldn't swallow because the stress was so bad! But I was able to get some food in while chatting because you guys helped me relax and more importantly.. breathe. It felt good to think about something else for a while. You are truly an exceptional bunch. It is a little bitter sweet though since that is how I met my spouse-ish.. but life goes on!

Karysma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Karysma For This Useful Post: