Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karysma View Post
Anya - You are so right about that external validation. I realize that that is what it is. That and the fact that as much as I like my alone time I just don't want to be lonely.

I think it might be that this isn't the future I planned.. and there may be some part of me that is trying to fill the vacuum. I hadn't thought of that.

I think I am also just so angry that she can move on so easily. Like she is unaffected that our life together is imploding. She just skipped tracks to another life and is moving on...
I met my ex for lunch a couple of months ago. I was curious as to how her life was going.

It turned out that even though she had dated many more women than I (since the break-up) she was still alone.

None of her relationships turned out to be of any length or depth.

I was not glad or happy about it but did see the irony.

Her pain on break-up, was not immediate, as was mine. Hers came later.

Truly, nothing makes sense for you now. What may appear to be one thing may be something else entirely.

Only time gives any clarity.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: