imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I've met 24 year olds I get on with *incredibly* well.
would I date them *seriously* (as in this will never end?) No. Friendship, dating, sex - sure! not a problem.
It isn't super common I meet these 24 year olds but I meet them regularly - just not lesbians or butches. So if one were to come along like the straight women and men I meet I adore hanging out with, sure. They've had much harder lives than most 24 year olds, very intelligent, following career paths, extremely funny and really into science-y geek stuff like me. I often forget their age.

I'm also stupidly immature LOL

My lab partner at school for massage when I first started was a 20 year old guy that I got on with like a house on fire. We laughed so much they actually asked me to sit somewhere else a couple of times.

I also have friends who are 70 who I'd date. I'm 49.

I'm not looking to get married, or living with someone. I'm looking to spend time with people I enjoy. I'm not looking for forever, I gave up on that. I don't need it. I have the security I need <3

So I don't care if someone isn't the right age, or the right height, or makes the right amount of money, or isn't this or that. I care how we are as (real, actual) friends, if we make each other laugh, if we enjoy each other.

I don't need a secured future with anyone anymore. So it doesn't matter <3 I can just like them as is
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: