Old 03-27-2013, 11:54 AM   #940
Sparkles
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FunkyFemme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Asshole!
Relationship Status:
Moving from person to person as fast as possible!

Sparkles Has the BEST ReputationSparkles Has the BEST ReputationSparkles Has the BEST ReputationSparkles Has the BEST ReputationSparkles Has the BEST ReputationSparkles Has the BEST ReputationSparkles Has the BEST ReputationSparkles Has the BEST ReputationSparkles Has the BEST ReputationSparkles Has the BEST ReputationSparkles Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everyone. I have a little over seven months free of smoking. I smoked my last cig on a muggy evening last summer. Woke up the next day and just decided I was done. The first few weeks I really wanted to crawl out of my skin. I was beyond irritated with any and every little thing. That eventually passed.

Yesterday I was driving and saw a woman walking on the sidewalk smoking. I watched as the smoke flowed from her mouth and thought about how awful that taste is. I was one of those funny smokers. I couldn't stand how my hands smelled after smoking. My breath tasted icky and and I hated to empty my ashtray because I didn't like touching it because of the smell.

I have no desire to smoke again but I wont say that I wont ever do it again. Sometimes I do miss it. For now though, I'm a non smoker. And it feels pretty good.

I wish you all luck and continued support with your battle, however you choose to approach it/conquer it. It really does get easier with time.

Sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sparkles For This Useful Post: