How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The wave of unmitigated hatred and the documents supporting the fact that Prop 8 WAS fueled by animus towards gay needs to be exposed.

The film makers are so brave, being Mormon themselves. This film has cost them everything. Family, Religion, Community, etc. Exposing this needs to be done. The church needs to lose tax exempt status.

This is very personal to me as my eldest daughter became a Mormon when she married. To see a "Yes on 8" sign in my fathers front yard and to hear that the "Prophet" had come to Orange County and ordered church members to go door to door hurt my heart in ways that I cannot convey to you all here.

I hope we all get to see it and have full knowledge of the people that openly hate us and how far they will go to destroy us.

SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post: