Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We sure do need to keep bringing this info up! The $ funneled in CA for Prop 8 via relidious findamentalist (mega bucks from the LDS) was discusting.

Another issue about LDS offshoots that practice polygamy drives me nuts, too. All of the kids & women taking in welfare because these wome are not
considered legally married! Then there is the child sexual abuse issues! So, who is morally above it all!?

Frankly, I would not care if polygamy was legalized as it is practiced throughout the world in many cultures. If it were legalized here (the US), the father's of these kids would legally responsible for their children.

I know, an odd thing for a monogamous person to say, but I just view this through a more cultural anthropologic lens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
Right. Let's not even get started on "The Family" (one of the original founders was Pat Robertsons father when he was a senator). If you pull the 1099 Tax Forms and see all the money being funneled to Uganda and the subsequent legislation for the Death Penalty against gays there it all gets pretty frightening to me.

In the movie trailer it made my blood run cold to hear the Mormon leaders thoughts on us and the amount of money they funneled to Prop 8. To the best of my knowledge the private emails and such have been entered into evidence for the Federal Trial.

We must keep bringing this information forward.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote