Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married, treasured, and adored

Thanked 1,430 Times in 359 Posts
oblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputation

Would you want to live on a BFP compound?
I think that'd be kick-ass - or full of some serious mad drama - or both... probably both. LOL

What skills can you contribute?
Well, Sparx bakes awesome artisan bread, and is there a body-positive Yoga Teacher in the house yet? I could rock that. Sounds like there's some psychic services in the works - I can read some tarot too. I think I have other skillz, but I have to think about them. lol.

Would you want to do community meals every night in the "Mess Hall"?
Could be fun - but shouldn't be mandatory. Sometimes I need time just with my little family.

Would people still need to pay something into the system like rent, even if it was only nominal?
I think communities like this CAN be self-sustaining reducing or almost eliminating the need for money but that really depends how it's set up and if all the communities needs can be met by its members.

Do you think you'd get tired of living with family all year long?
I think that it depends on the relationships and the energy of the place. Self-sustaining barter, trade and work-based communities have totally different energy than a regular mainstream style living situation. I'd like to think there's a different level of personal responsibility when the entire community relies on each other to be successful - and a different investment in working things out when there are problems.

Can there be a kink-hall, pls? Thanks! hee hee.
oblivia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to oblivia For This Useful Post: