View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 03:08 PM   #2296
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Chocolate glazed, chocolate cake doughnuts. My blood sugar numbers have been very good last two a1c checks though I haven't been as good about towing any sort of diabetic diet line? Maybe the more weight I lose the less careful I have to be with my sugars? Not sure but that's what's been happening without any changes to medication. Didn't think to ask the doctor last check but he sang praises encouraging me to keep up the good work. I have been a lot more active lately. Anyhow that and plenty of liquids this morning - coffee with ½ and ½, sugar free sweet tea with lemon, and water kept keeping me hydrated until lunch.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: