View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 01:59 PM   #59
wolfboi

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian
Relationship Status:
single

wolfboi has much to be proud ofwolfboi has much to be proud ofwolfboi has much to be proud ofwolfboi has much to be proud ofwolfboi has much to be proud ofwolfboi has much to be proud ofwolfboi has much to be proud ofwolfboi has much to be proud ofwolfboi has much to be proud ofwolfboi has much to be proud of
Smile there is a heaven & hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryobi View Post
Heaven and Hell
i was raised a catholic . my mother was a devoted catholic . there is most diffinately a heaven a beutiful place were you seen your loved ones when you pass . and as for hell yes there is a devil around every corner trying to get your soul . so believe in jesus and everything in your life will be awesome
When I was a kid (under 10), I asked my Grandpa about Heaven and Hell. I wasn't sure what to fear or what to hope for. He put it in terms that I have never forgotten and think of often to this day. (He was a wise man, and he read a lot. I'm not exactly sure where credit of thought lies.) This is what he told me:

Heaven and Hell are like two rooms that are exactly the same. In both rooms there are huge banquette tables filled with the most wonderful feast you can imagine. Food doesn't go bad, and there is an endless supply, open for the taking. In both of these rooms, the people don't have elbows. In Hell, the elbowless people are angry and starving, only being fed what they can selfishly mash their faces into. In Heaven, the elbowless people are happy and helping. They're feeding eachother.

In my daily life, I try to feed. And in-turn, get fed. There are days that I'm angry and starving. Those days have become far and few between in my personal growth. I have learned how to get my ass back to Heaven.

How do you view Heaven and Hell? How does it apply to your daily life?
i was raised a catholic . my mom was adevoted catholic . there is most
wolfboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wolfboi For This Useful Post: