shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

On Saturday we loaded up the furbabies and went down to visit my Mama for her birthday. We took her out to lunch at the new Mexican restaurant in town that she had been wanting to try. Always good to spend time with the Mama, she ADORES Miss Pink! No surprise there! On Sunday we went to our first ever cyclocross race. I raced my bike in the beginner's class with Miss Pink and MountainBikeDyke cheering me on! MTB had a case of the crud and didn't get to race this one, but we have plans to race again next month. Sunday is our cheat day for eating so we chowed down on big ole greasy burgers,fries,onion rings and a banana shake..I did MOST of the chowing!! Then a quiet evening chillin' out at home with the furbabies and getting our respective stuff in piles for the coming week. All in all a VERY enjoyable weekend!!