Old 12-21-2009, 11:20 PM   #49
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss to you... for hym...
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAnAverageGuy View Post
If you visit the south, a recommendation from me to you:

http://www.ladyandsons.com/

Paula Deen's restaurant

OMG that looks and sounds amazing do you think Paula will be there?.. too bad it is in Savanah georgia... oh well.. so does that mean you are asking me on a date? just askin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
No need to go all the way to SC to see Paula... stop in VA and you'll have one of Richmond's top three chef's cooking for you... yep, that's my Jess!!

You know our door is always open... you might have to share a bed with the two rotten mini schnauzers or a couple of demon cats, but come the morning, there is NOTHING better than the sausage gravy...

oh I know the door is always open However.. sleeping with unfamiliar pet dander will leave me unable to taste any of the southern cooking.. so lets work on that one... I do love a homecooked meal that I do not have to cook...

Thanks ya'll for the suggestions and hospitality...

Smiles
hottprof is offline   Reply With Quote