christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Well alrighty then! I LOVE this style of dining! Thanks for the link...

I love the way Southerners do everything with gusto! Cooking is not just cooking.. it's a sport!

Beware any dining experience that is preceeded by "Wooooooohhhooooo!!"

YouTube- turkey drop 2007
Just an FYI... we will NOT be trying this method out. While I constantly threaten to wax Jess's eyebrows while Hy sleeps, I would rather them be unruly than singed.

Speaking of the South and traditions... What holiday traditions are geographic? Do you trudge over the hill and thru the woods to cut your own tree?

My parents grew up both very very rural (tobacco farm - no indoor plumbing and tar paper "shotgun house" in Florida). For Christmas, part of their presents were oranges and nuts. Both were considered highly special and reveered. To this day, they put oranges and nuts in the grandkids' and great grandkids' stockings.

My father's birthday is December 23rd. Because it is so close to Christmas, he usually just gets socks, undershirts and briefs. Its his tradition to have a picture made with briefs on his head! LMAO... Tomorrow is his 74th birthday and it won't be complete until his drawers are on his head. I can't wait to see it.

Christie
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to christie For This Useful Post: