daisygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
mouthy but adorable; kinky Gerbera
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey, cutie (or dudette)
Relationship Status:
xoxo

1 Highscore

daisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
That being said... leave my grits ALONE... grits with butter and sugar are like ice cream to me...
Yes--this is exactly it! I love 'em naked save (except) some buttah! Sugar, though...I may have to try that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post

I love the way Southerners do everything with gusto! Cooking is not just cooking.. it's a sport!

Beware any dining experience that is preceeded by "Wooooooohhhooooo!!"

YouTube- turkey drop 2007
Dad-gum, that looks like fun! I love the dude who hollers: "I think we have [achieved] fire!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottprof View Post

what kinds of "weird" southerm foods do you love that might sound weird to someone not from the south...
My family does a lil something called "chocolate and biscuits"--it's just cocoa, tons of sugar, and some yummy biscuits :-) It never ceases to make someone wrinkle their noses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
come the morning, there is NOTHING better than the sausage gravy...
And, biscuits (my absolute weakness), purdy purdy please?!

Hold on to the lessons, let go of the pain.
--Leslie Feinberg
daisygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to daisygrrl For This Useful Post: