View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 08:36 PM   #78
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Momma D and her blessings, lessons and the confidence and self security she instilled in me..

laughter

...my photography and how much I love finding unique, unusual subjects that if you don't "look for it" ..you overlook or take it for granted .. those unusually beautiful pristine moments stopped in time by a snap of my shutter ..

mountain laurel ...

wild blue flox thriving in the cracks and nooks of rock walls and crystal clear springs trickling down the rocks ...

sleeping on the porch while the mist from the bubbling, rushing stream kisses my face ...

listening to a whip-or-will...

finding hummingbirds ...getting that warm feeling because they were Momma D's favorite ...
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: