Old 12-06-2009, 10:10 PM   #21
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumV4me View Post
Thank you soo much Dusa for starting this thread.

I could not help but come here and read everyone's words as if they were honey on the tounge..

I have refered myself in another thread as being "Of Crone Spirit".

The transition into becoming one with self is not always an easy path. To sit down and put it into words is "almost impossible".

To be of "Crone Spirit" does not mean you are totally complete... It does mean how ever, you carry the escence within you and one day... beyond your control... a tranformation ~~WILL~~ occur in your present life.

I feel this isn't my first journey and will not be my last... and with each passing of time / life... the spirit within me only gets wiser and stronger... until the day comes were I am born "As One".

This is what I long for.

Allowing change to transpire and letting go of the old, so the new can have it's way, is not an easy thing to do. Being the warrior and fighter that I am in mind and flesh has been the most difficult battle of all, in this life.

As I write this I feel the tears swell behind my eyes. I feel the nerves alight with fire and feelings I am not able to describe.

All I know is it's been a long hard road full of life experiance... and as long as we all share those experiances with each other... Passing our stories on may help another learn and grow in a softer earier way than it was for ourselves.

And might I add, there are time's when life presents questions or situations and you are not prepared to know the answer or out come, (((yet you already do know))) and you are not sure how you know. When you come to realize this it may be very frieghtening or a great experiance... it just depends on how you embrace it and acknowledge it.

Peace and LOVE to all of you... and please keep posting.... ~~smile~~ I beg you.

Oh... now we need some Crone Femme Smilies!!!!

Beautifully and eloquently said. Much food for thought and reflection in your words.