Old 06-04-2011, 01:12 AM   #24
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm not sure HOW I missed this thread! I love it! Thanks, Doll, for starting it!

When I wrote a lot, and had writer's block, I just had to walk away from it....lol...I had PM's saying, "Well? WELL?!?!?!" and I KNOW there are several stories on that other site that have pieces of mine that are yet unfinished! I know it's frustrating for the reader.....equally frustrating to me, if not moreso.

My painting? I'm inspired by a myriad of things.....I repped blackboot because there have been times when I have been awakened by a dream and gotten up and painted it (CENSORING was one of those.....TAOS, another). People inspire my art sometimes.....especially, of course, the commissioned pieces. Nature inspires.........I've used sticks and dried flowers in my paintings. I also love recycled things.....I've even got Shari "on the lookout" for stuff....she is always bringing me interesting stuff to use!

Right now, I'm sorta hung up on ZenTangles.........and I have a painting in the works called WINE that I'm blocking on. Go FIGURE! One of the things I KNOW and I'm stuck! lol That's just cruel, isn't it?

I love color........there are some I love more than others......the vibrant ones are the ones I love best, and they inspire me, too.

Thanks again for this neat thread, Doll!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post: