Old 12-16-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not sure that i am on the right track here with what you are saying but i'll give my .2

When i think of head patting done to me personally, I see it more online than in person. For the most part, people take me pretty seriously in real time at least with peeps that know me well.

I've seen it thrown out to other people probably more than i have endured. I've also saw the phrase said when i wasn't sure if that was really what was going on. Of course no one would really know that except the parties involved but i would bet i've seen it as an excuse during a disagreement as well.

Again, personally, I'm not superwoman and i do have feelings but usually i pay no attention because to myself i think "you have no clue who the hell you are dealing with". I think our femme community as a whole, is so strong and so formidable that it usually is called out quick. I know it is done here occasionally, but i think it isn't near the degree of what i've seen on other sites and in real life. Thank goodness.

Now in real time, in the bio world, i see a lot of head patting directed toward women in general. This has been going on for eons.

I want to throw this in because it is true that online i've seen it the other way around too. Femme's doing head patting to masculine folk and to other femmes.

It certainly goes both ways.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: